Friday, December 7, 2007

Dont get ya head cracked!

Dont End Up Like This Guy, Doofy.


Okay, I need to address somethin. Just because you listened to some TVT in the whip and had one too many Becks, dont get ya beer muscles on. I swear, I see motherfuckers wilin out "Chance" style, or maybe like T.I. when he goes Seabiscuit tryina look serious, knowin that they aint gonna do shit but get laid out, or leave in the Ambo. Case in point, I was at the bar last night with my peoples and I dont know what initiated the conflict, but I had to step in to keep this guy from having a REALLY bad night, LMAO. Me, Im not a very aggressive person, but if you bring it to my doorstep you better bring your fuckin A-Game. Im just one of those chill cats ya know? Violence dosent beget money, yezzir. I used to be alot more aggressive when I was in the game, because thats how you gotta be, but some cats just love to fight. So anyway somehow this dude offended my big homie Gil. Now somethin you should know about Gil is that he's a fuckin monster yo. I seen duke destroy someones face with one hit. I seen duke get hit wit a bottle and sit down and order a beer, ya its like that. Anyway I guess this guy somehow offended Gil, and instead of bein like, whatever yo, and keepin it movin he decides to say this:

"I just got out, homie"

Now why the FUCK are you gonna say some shit like that? You are obviously pussy if the first thing you spit is some shit about how you "just got out" , LMFAO, get the fuck outta here. So anyway you know the gibber jabber went back an forth, Gil just basicly said I dont give a fuck if you're special forces that just got back from Iraq, Imma knock you the fuck out. But, not so much in those terms, LOL. So I get Gil away from this dude and proceed to do the obligitory friend "It aint worth the jakes homie" talk. So then this fuckhead decides to hold up both of his hands with beer bottles in them. *SMH* How pussy is that, first you talk about you just got out, and now you're actin hard witcha beer bottles? Come on bruh. So at this point I say fuck it Gil, lets go in on this faggot, but as we proceed to give dude what he needs, the owner and security grabs us and lets us know that jakes are already watchin (we're regulars), so we bounced, if jake wasnt there, I dont give a fuck how many beer bottles dude had, he woulda left in an ambo. Im not talkin shit here either, its happened many a time before at our local watering hole. Point is, just because you get yourself all gassed up, ask yourself if you really wanna get your fuckin head cracked. Im sick of these fuckin Hipster tuffguys ice grillin, man fuck you. Im sick of hipsters period. I wish people knew the difference between a real hiphop head and these fuckin poser ass losers who think they throw on some bapes and now they an ape. Man, yous a bitch, your man is soft, and you look fagish, take a fuckin walk. Either way, you know if you got it, you know if you dont, and if you dont know, you might wanna just take the ego L and not the ambo ride, homie, and thats E-Real fuckin talk.



1 hunned.

1 comment:

*Future* said...

I just had one of my homies get fucked up very badly from that Alcohol confidence that shit is real