Thursday, August 30, 2007

Cotdamn does Misery ever love Company.....





I know if you have a wifey theres gotta be at least that one miserable sack of shit friend that your girl has, whos wish is to only cause misery and drama. Well in my case its my girl's BEST FRIEND, since CHILDHOOD. Now Im not gonna get into specific stories because theres so damn many of em, I could do a thousand drops. Suffice it to say, that if Misery isnt right with her man, then she dosen't want any of her friends being right with theirs. I dont get this. I mean, I get in pissed off moods, I fight with my girl, but I dont sit there and make up shit and stir shit up to cause drama with other couples because of it. Now, either this chick is crazy and yall have no idea what I mean, or this is an epidemic. All the sudden, every girl you talk to you're tryina fuck. Everything you do is wrong, and just anything these bitches can latch onto to start shit. Look Misery, its not my fault you're unhappy with ur life, that ur fat, ugly, whatever the fuck your problem is, but stop projecting on me ok? Lock it up bitch, Lock it up. What confuses me even further is why wifey buys into the shit. Now over time, we've set ground rules to avoid these situations, like avoiding the bathroom George Michael just walked into, but sometimes they slip thru the cracks. What Im trippin on is how Girls fall into this trap. Like how do you not notice that your homegirl is just startin drama? A cock block is one thing, but this is a whole nother level cause now you gotta argue with your girl for no fuking reason. Bitch, butt out!



Now that Im done ranting, because this is a pissed off rant of a drop dont get it twisted, Im gonna ask my fundamental question that transcendes the petty bullshit drama yall females' miserable friends start because they want someone in a bad mood with them. You know, god forbid you be the only one in a bad mood right Misery?



How are you gonna let your friends that have either fucked ass up relationships, or no relationship or man at all give YOU advice on yours?



Here's another one, since we're on the rhetorical girl questions,



Why is it that every time your man has a friend thats female, he's either fucking her or trying to?



Oh wait, I have an answer for that one, YOU'RE INSECURE.






1 Hunned.



EReal

No comments: