Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pathological? More like Illogical.


One thing I will never understand are pathological liars. I just dont get it! I mean the human mind must be such a powerfull thing when you can thoroughly convince yourself of your own bullshit to the point where its like truth to you, second nature if you will. Case in point a friend of mine, that is a friend on many levels, a friend, a friend's sister, a best friend's girl. This girl has got herself in a very peculiar perdicament, one that I really cannot understand. I have information of the actions of this person from so many sources its insane. Her own actions when I recently ran into her were even suspect. Yet when confronted, everyone is a liar but her, and they're all haters and out to get her. Yeah Right. I mean damn, I have person who spoke specificly and very frankly with her, I have a person who saw her in a very compromising position, and I myself saw her in a suspect position that was explained away in another "coincedence". Ladies and Gentlemen, let me tell you that while they may exist, Im not the biggest fan of coincendences. Suffice it to say that this girl has convinced even herself that she is completely innocent, has done nothing wrong, and is actually being victimized!! W T F!?

Now heres where the illogical thing is to me, how can so many different people, ones that are not connected, feed information that for the most part confirms each other? Where is the gossiper or snitch on the grassy knoll? Fuck outta here bitch, YOUS A LIE! I mean I just dont get it, you've been caught, you slipped, and you got caught slippin! This isnt even the first time you've been caught slippin! Yet the pathological (illogical) lies continue, and she even goes as far as to play thre role, that amazed me. Ive seen this time and time again, all over the place. I mean you see people lie until they hafta fess (Mike Vick). You see people just plain lie (Barry Bonds). But, to actually goes as far as to believe it, truly believe it, or to act like you believe in it enough to be a thoroughly convincing actress, you hafta be insane. Or somewhat looney. I am not a dishonest person, hence the EReal. I find it better that way, but thats me, thats my conscience. Now a relationship is wrapped up in this whole little hairball, which makes the lies understandable. But, still not believeable. Not by any means, its like OJ to me. Sick and tragic refrence, but so true. This cat is gonna go through life knowing that even if he did admit to it, which everyone already knows, he's not going to jail. He beat the system. So why not come clean? This girl's man is so neive, so closed minded, that he dosent WANNA believe the shit thats coming to him, its like that R&B track "i dont wanna know". So, why keep on lying to people, when theres no consequence? Because you believe, and that my friends, is something I will never, ever, understand.


Next Drop, Your Girl's Shit Startin Friends, Why cant these bitches butt out?


1 hunned.

EReal

No comments: